Gas smokers enable you to prepare a wide range of professionally smoked produce. Using a standard gas bottle and with minimal effort, you can impress your guests with restaurant quality smoked trout, pulled pork or beef brisket. The options are endless…
Hark 2-Door Gas Smoker
By far the most popular smoker, this gas-powered smoker has two doors and a large cooking area.
- Gas powered with hose and regulator included.
- Connects with standard gas bottle.
- 2 doors – replenish woodchips & water pan without opening the cooking chamber.
- Push start Piezo ignition.
- Large cooking area with four adjustable shelves (350mm × 300mm).
- Vitreous enamel coated wood chip box and water pan.
- Cast brass burner.
- Sturdy construction with wide, stable leg pattern.
- Heat resistant side handles.
- Three exhaust vents.
- Dimensions: 59(L) x 53(D) x 110(H) cm
Hark Big Boss Gas Smoker
The largest gas smoker in the Hark range, the Big Boss has two powerful burners, two doors, two dampers and six shelves.
- Largest gas smoker in the Hark range
- Jumbo sized, 2-burner gas smoker
- Extra-large cooking area
- Six, fully adjustable chrome plated shelves
- Temperature gauge and push button ignition
- Porcelain coated water pan and wood chip box
- Two adjustable dampers
- Dimensions: 145(H) x 80.2[W] x 52.2[D]cm