Cooperage Wine & Beer Making
Supplies (est. 1972) is one of the longest established brew shops
in Sydney with over 30 years experience and knowledge in
Since the early days, home beer making has come a long way
in both quality, taste and variety. You can now brew beers
equal to or better than some commercial beers as the malts
and yeasts used are far superior to those used in the early
As an independent store, we source from several suppliers
and do not feel bound to one particular brand. Our customers have
a large range to choose from and if they require advice,
our friendly staff are eager to help.
We also carry
a range of books on making beer as well as free literature
and recipe sheets for the more adventurous.
Our extensive range of beer making products are complemented
by our range of liqueur and spirit ingredients.
We have many ready-to-go packs also available in the style
of Victoria Bitter, Crown Lager, Corona, Kilkenny just to
name a few.
A 5% discount applies per carton of beer concentrate purchased
- Brewcraft and Brewcraft Premium Recipe Kits
- ESB 3kg Kits
- Fresh Wort - 15L packs
- Muntons, Muntons Gold and Premium Gold
- Black Rock
- Mangrove Jacks
Concentrates are also available to make your
own ginger beer or cider.
- Dextrose (also available in bulk)
- Gemdex, brew enhancers, brew boosters, corn
- Stout improvers, milk stout improvers
- Malts – dry and liquid
- Grains – dark, light and crystal
- Hop bags and pellets
- Variety of dried beer yeasts
- Beer finings, big head liquid, dry enzymes,
liquorice extract etc
Beer Making Kits
- Basic starter kits
- Basic starter kits which include PET bottles
- Deluxe starter kit (includes bench capper)
- Super deluxe starter kit (includes bench capper
and bottle tree)
All you need to supply is the fridge and CO2 bottle.
- Your system comes complete with:
- Choice of either a beer fridge tap or
gun system in stainless steel
- 2 x 19 litre reconditioned kegs
- 1 x CO2 regulator
- 1 x hose nip and nut
- 1 x plastic gas disconnect
- 1 x plastic liquid disconnect
- 1 x 3.6m length of gas/beer line
- 3 x stainless steel hose clamps
We stock many other parts and accessories for keg
systems as well as reconditioned kegs.
- Beer making books, recipe sheets
- Fermenting pails, carbouys, clearing cubes.
- Detergents, sterilizers, cleaning equipment, bottle trees.
- Crown seals, capping equipment.
- Hydrometers, thermometers, heating equipment.
- Airlocks, grommets, sediment reducers, sugar measures, mixing
spoons, paddles etc.
LIQUEUR AND SPIRIT INGREDIENTS
Liqueur and Spirit Range
- Over 80 different liqueur and spirit flavours.
- Flavour additives and easy-to-mix liqueur and
- Turbo sugars, clearing agents, yeasts.
- Oak chips, glucose, sugar mixtures.
- Alcobase kits for Australian requirements.