Cooperage Wine, Beer & Food Making Supplies (established 1972) is one of Sydney’s longest established home brew shops. Since then, home brew has come a long way in both quality, taste and variety. You can now brew your favourite commercial or craft beer as malts, hops and yeast used is far superior to those used in the early days.
As an independent store, we source from many suppliers and are not bound to one particular brand, so customers have an extensive range to choose from.
Please call us on (02) 9604 6655 for further information
A 5% discount applies per carton of beer concentrate purchased.
- Brewcraft and Brewcraft Premium Recipe Kits
- ESB 3kg Kits
- Fresh Wort – 15L packs
- Muntons, Muntons Gold and Premium Gold
- Black Rock
- Mangrove Jacks
Concentrates are also available to make your own ginger beer or cider.
- Dextrose (also available in bulk)
- Gemdex, brew enhancers, brew boosters, syrup
- Stout improvers, milk stout improvers
- Malts – dry and liquid
- Grains – dark, light and crystal
- Hop bags and pellets
- Variety of dried beer yeasts
- Beer finings, big head liquid, dry enzymes, liquorice extract etc
Beer Making Kits
- Basic starter kits
- Basic starter kits which include PET bottles
- Deluxe starter kit (includes bench capper)
- Super deluxe starter kit (includes bench capper and bottle tree)
All you need to supply is the fridge and CO2 bottle.
- Your system comes complete with:
- Choice of either a beer fridge tap or gun system in stainless steel
- 2 x 19 litre reconditioned kegs
- 1 x CO2 regulator
- 1 x hose nip and nut
- 1 x plastic gas disconnect
- 1 x plastic liquid disconnect
- 1 x 3.6m length of gas/beer line
- 3 x stainless steel hose clamps
We stock many other parts and accessories for keg systems as well as reconditioned kegs.
- Beer making books, recipe sheets
- Fermenting pails, carbouys, clearing cubes.
- Detergents, sterilizers, cleaning equipment, bottle trees.
- Crown seals, capping equipment.
- Hydrometers, thermometers, heating equipment.
- Airlocks, grommets, sediment reducers, sugar measures, mixing spoons, paddles etc.
Liqueur & Spirit Ingredients
Liqueur and Spirit Range
- Over 80 different liqueur and spirit flavours.
- Flavour additives and easy-to-mix liqueur and
- Turbo sugars, clearing agents, yeasts.
- Oak chips, glucose, sugar mixtures.
- Alcobase kits for Australian requirements.